Glass Mosaic is a small size of colored finish glass. The general specifications are 23mm x 23mm, 25 mm x 25 mm, 48 mm x 48 mm or 10 mm, 15mm, 23mm and 48 mm width of the glass strip mix, etc., the thickness of 4-8 mm. Small pieces of glass Mosaic material of various colors. Glass Mosaic is made of natural minerals and glass powder. It is the safest building material and outstanding environmental protection material. It is acid and alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, do not fade, is the most suitable for decorative bathroom room wall ground building materials. It is the most cabinet decorate material, the possibility of combination change is very much: concrete design, with color department depth jump or transition, or for ceramic tile other adornment material makes grain appearance ornament to wait.
Vitreous Mosaic has tonal downy, guiltiness, elegance, beautiful easy, chemical stability, cold heat stability good wait for an advantage. And still do not change color, do not accumulate dust, bulk weight is light, bond is strong wait for a characteristic, use at indoor local, balcony outside adornment more. Its compressive strength, tensile strength, high temperature resistance, water resistance, acid resistance are in line with national standards. Including crystal glass Mosaic, 3D glass Mosaic, Venus glass Mosaic, pearl light glass Mosaic, cloud glass Mosaic, metal Mosaic and other series.
Glass is a non-crystalline inorganic non-metallic material, generally with a variety of inorganic minerals (such as quartz sand, borax, boric acid, barite, barium carbonate, limestone, feldspar, soda, etc.) as the main raw materials, and a small amount of auxiliary raw materials. Its main components are silicon dioxide and other oxides. The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O•CaO•6SiO2, etc. The main composition is silicate double salt, is a kind of amorphous solid with irregular structure.
The sintering technology of glass Mosaic has melting method and sintering method. Melting method is quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda, colorant and emulsifier as the main raw materials, after high temperature melting with axial calendering or plane calendering molding, and finally annealing. Sintering method is made of waste glass, adhesive and other materials by pressing, drying, sintering and annealing processes.
Glass Mosaic is made by sintering transparent flat glass finished product with chemical glaze, or cutting transparent flat glass finished product into a certain size of block burning arc edge and then pressurized spray color material. Crystal Mosaic production technology can be divided into cold spray glass Mosaic and hot melt glass Mosaic according to its production technology and color material application.
1, cold spray crystal glass Mosaic
1) The production of cold spray crystal Mosaic is to first open and cut transparent flat glass mechanically or manually into a certain size or shape of Mosaic glass blocks;
2) The opening and cutting edges are burned into arc-shaped edges by the furnace at the temperature of relative specific heat and low temperature melting;
3) Select qualified products by manual visual inspection and place them in a specific mold;
4) Send the mold to the spray room in the form of mechanical spray printing in the middle side of a variety of colors or colors of paint;
5) After the coating is dried, it is covered with a layer of rough white coating. After drying, it is affixed with a net on the front sticker or the back, and packaged as a finished product.
2, hot melt crystal glass Mosaic
1) Open the finished transparent flat glass of a certain thickness (usually 4-8mm) into a certain area and shape of block;
2) The middle side is printed with colored glaze or printed with glaze for many times;
3) After drying, another layer of white glaze is printed (to prevent the glaze from being peeled off by friction and increase the thickness of glaze particles);
4) After drying again, by mechanical or manual medium, cut into a certain size, size, shape of the Mosaic block;
5) through the assembly line or artificially placed on the silica pick material (to increase the hardness and roughness of the glaze and improve the adhesion) of the high temperature resistance of the type of ceramic pad, in the kiln balance mixing forward sintering heat melting and the opening edge of the glass burning arc side;
6) After leaving the kiln, it is cooled by the assembly line or placed on special shelves for cooling;
7) After cooling, the method of visual inspection by the workers is selected and graded, and the qualified product is put into a certain specification of the mold grid front sticker or back sticker;
8) After drying and bonding, packaging as finished products.
The above two kinds of technology are used in glass paint, oil paint film plump, bright color and pure, smooth, high hardness, strong adhesion, yellow resistance, water resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, aging resistance, wear resistance, fast drying, durable performance, convenient construction, curing will not produce bubbles and other advantages. We use a lot of glass items can be coated with glass paint, such as flat glass, craft glass, furniture glass, tempered glass, heat soluble glass, lighting glass, all kinds of ceramic products. There are many colors of glass paint, black, white, red, peach, yellow, lime yellow, blue, green, purple, and other colors, so glass paint can completely change the glass only transparent, white this monotonous impression. Glass paint can be divided into water-based glass paint and traditional oily glass paint from the nature; From the construction can be divided into: hand-painted paint, spray paint, spray paint, roller paint and so on; In temperature can be divided into: self drying paint, low temperature baking paint, high temperature baking paint; Specific lacquer plant will calculate, can be full of beautiful things in eyes, have for instance: solid color lacquer, transparent lacquer, Mongolian arenaceous lacquer, stand grain lacquer, hammer grain lacquer, PU glass paint, EP glass paint, meteorite paint, crack paint, stereo paint and so on.
Glass paint is specially used for glass surface paint become glass paint. Glass paint can be divided into: oil paint and water-based glass paint oil glass paint can be divided into: one-component from dry, since a two-component dry, paint, glass paint can be divided into: water-based one-component since the dry glass paint, waterborne two-component since the dry glass paint, water-based glass paint formula consists of these ingredients: oily one-component: nitro or acrylic epoxy paint, coupling agent, such as oily a two-component: Alkyd or acrylic epoxy paint, coupling agent and curing agent such as oily paint, acrylic acid and epoxy paint, coupling agent and other water-based one-component: water-based acrylic, water-based polyurethane paint, waterborne two-component coupling agent, such as: water-based acrylic, water-based polyurethane paint, coupling agent and curing agent water-based paint, modified acrylic emulsion and pigment, coupling agent, etc. These ingredients are harmless, no radioactive elements, alkali resistance, acid resistance, temperature resistance, wear resistance, waterproof, high hardness, do not fade and other advantages.
Post time: Feb-17-2022